“Drugless Living through healing hand”
Physiotherapy (Physical therapy) is a modern dynamic health profession concerned with the assessment and treatment of disease and disability through physical means to maximize mobility, strength and quality of life. Our hospital offers one of the biggest physical therapy department with most modern equipments and physiotherapy techniques in Kerala. A team of qualified and experienced physical Therapists at the hospital judiciously chart the course of your recovery helping you regain your independence thus re-building your self esteem and positive attitude. Our hospital provides clinical training for physiotherapy students also.
WHAT WE DEALS WITH
WHAT WE OFFER
- Electrotherapy modalities including, ultra sound, interferential therapy, TENS, Mois heat, muscle stimulato, CPM, mechanical traction, IRR, Cryotherapy, Vibrator etc.
- Exercise therapy unit with static cycle quadriceps table, tilt table, parallel bar shoulder wheel, thera band/tubings, physioball, balancing board, hand exercise, orbitrack,
- Stepper, twister, dumbbells, ankle exerciser, AB board, peg board etc.
- GAIT training
- Manual therapy ( TPR, MFR, METS, STM etc.)
- Mulligan, Mckenzie & Maitland techniques
- Postural evaluation & correction
- Ergonomic advices
- Core muscle strengthening
- Exercise for bowel & bladder incontinence
- Home exercises
- To restore functions of the body
- Maintenance & rehabilitation of individual physical activity
- To bring back the lost activity to near normal perfection
- To relieve any nagging pain & make life enjoyable
- Faster healthy living
- To enjoy physical & mental wellness through regular exercise
Monday to Saturday 8.30AM to 5.00 PM
Graduated from Kasthurba Medical College Manipal in 1996, Post Graduate Degree from M.G University Kottayam in 1998.
Worked as head of the department in School of Medical Education, MG University Kottayam from 1999 to 2010
Incharge in Department of Physiotherapy in Caritas Hospital from 2010 to till date.
Life member of KAPC and Indian Association of Physiotherapy.
10 Years of experience in teaching & 4 years of clinical experience.
Examiner in MG University & Kerala University
Mainly involved in management of the department, Consultation and guidance to BPT trainees.
Co-operative with the academic programme of Physician Assistant Course in Caritas Hospital.
Attained Bachelor degree from MG University Kottayam in 2002, Life member of IAP & KAPC, 9 years of clinical experience in the field of pediatric physiotherapy, Neurologic rehabilitation & Orthopedic rehabilitation. Working here as a senior Physiotherapists for the past six years.
Excellent management in the field of pediatric, Neurologic & Orthopaedic physiotherapy
Graduated from Dr. MGR Medical University Chennai in 2005.8 years of clinical experience. Working here as a senior physiotherapist
Mainly deals with Orthopedic & Surgical Oncology Rehabilitation. Involved with obesity and fitness programme. Life member of KAPC & IAP
BPT degree from MG university kottayam in 2011, done the clinical training & later working here as physiotherapist from 2011
Specially handling the case of Cardiopulmonary, post surgical & Orthopaedic physiotherapy. Life member of KAPC
Graduated from MG university kottayam in 2011.Life member of KAPC
Mainly involved with Orthopaedic , Neurological & Oncological physiotherapy.
Graduated from MG university kottayam in 2011. Life member of KAPC
Specially trained for ICU Physiotherapy & Stroke rehabilitation co-operate with the academic programme of Neuro Sciences.
Graduated from City College of Physiotherapy, Mangalore
Post Graduate degree in Cardiothoracic and ICU Management from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore in 2004
Worked as Lecturer & Physiotherapist for 4 years (2004 to 2008)
Chief Physiotherapist at TEK Medical Centre, Trivandrum from 2008 to 2011
Currently working as fulltime Physiotherapist fully involved with Cardiac Rehabilitation Program at Caritas Heart Institute from 2011
Involved with the Academic Program of Physician Assistant Course in this Hospital
Life Member of IAP & KAPC